Thursday 27 March 2014

Day Three - Hitting the Gym

I didn't get a chance to post this yesterday, but I went to the gym! I managed to complete all my cardio (10 mins stationary bike, 10 minutes cross-trainer, and 10 minutes on the treadmill). My target for the treadmill was 7kmh average, and I managed to average 7.4kmh, even doing 40 seconds at 12kmh! I am pretty proud of that as I hate cardio. I was supposed to do 31 minutes of ab work from http://www.blogilates.com, but I didn't get around to that either. I've decided not to feel guilty about it and just add it to my workout today.

This is what I had to eat:




It's a beef tomale with parmesan encrusted courgettes!

1 comment:

  1. The food looks so good and well done for the gym workout! I can't imagine how bad it burns to do 31 minutes of abs!

    ReplyDelete